#FlipMyFunnel Publishes Top 20 B2B Books to Level Up Your Game in 2017
See #FlipMyFunnel’s listing of highly relevant and practical reading:
B2B sales and marketing is constantly evolving and there is always something new to learn. Getting into the swing of things with this industry is no easy task and staying abreast of strategies and tactics that have been successful for others can help take you to the next level. Whether you’re trying to grow your revenue by x amount of dollars or create a new, compelling marketing campaign, the books below should make it to your “to read” list for 2017.
- The 10 X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure, by Grant Cardone
- Hacking Marketing: Agile Practices to Make Marketing Smarter, Faster and More Innovative, by Scott Brinker
- Account-Based Marketing For Dummies, by Sangram Vajre
- Digital Sense: The Common Sense Approach to Effectively Blending Social Business Strategy, Marketing Technology, and Customer Experience, by Travis Wright
- Behind the Cloud: The Untold Story of How Salesforce.com Went from Idea to Billion-Dollar Company- and Revolutionized an Industry, by Tomasz Tunguz and Frank Bien
See full listing and book summaries here on FlipMyFunnel blog.